From rolling prairies to pristine beaches to arctic terrain, we have what your picture needs. Let's make it happen.
- Exchange District: One of the largest collection of turn-of-the-century buildings in North America
- Arctic Terrain: This is polar bear country; vast tundra and arctic coast
- Coastline and Cottage Country: Pristine beaches and more lakes than you can count
- Mid-West Towns: A small-town feel just a few minutes from the capitol
- Rolling Prairie: Fields of every colour
- And so much more!
Manitoba has doubled for; Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Vancouver, Washington, New York, Missouri, San Francisco, Vermont, as well as turn-of-the-century Kansas and Boston.
If you would like your home to be considered as a location for filming, please follow the instructions outlined HERE.
For more locations photos please visit the Locations Photography section of our Film & Television Production Guide.
- Arctic and Tundra (8 photos)
- Provincial Parks and Rugged Terrain (7 photos)
- Port and Marine Views (6 photos)
- Backcountry and River Looks (7 photos)
- Midwest Towns (37 photos)
- Prairie Landscape (17 photos)
- Farms (7 photos)
- Midsize Cities (16 photos)
- Universities and Schools (8 photos)
- Residential Neighbourhoods (18 photos)
- Urban Parks (5 photos)
- Urban Historic Architecture (19 photos)
- Urban Landscape (20 photos)
Photos provided by: Destination Winnipeg; Travel Manitoba; Gary Barringer; Keith Levit; University of Manitoba; City of Brandon; Robert R. Taylor; Town of Holland; Town of Leaf Rapids; Danielle Dumesnil; and Manitoba Film and Music.