Music Recording Production Fund
- May 18, 2017
- September 21, 2017
- January 18, 2018
This program is designed to support the production of culturally relevant and commercially viable music recording products by the Manitoba music recording industry. Applicants may apply under one of three different program levels.
- Level 1 – to help you record a demo to be used for calling card purposes or as pre-production for an upcoming full length release, or to record up to four songs intended for commercial release.
- Level 2 – to help you record six or more songs to be released for sale through all mediums (including online distribution).
- Level 3 – to help you record and manufacture a full length CD with the intent and expectation of commercial release.
- To encourage culturally relevant and commercially viable production activity in the Manitoba music recording industry by providing financial support for costs associated with music recordings.
- To encourage development of the Manitoba music recording industry’s infrastructure by increasing production levels, marketability and improving skill levels.