From rolling prairies to pristine beaches to arctic terrain, we have what your picture needs. Let's make it happen.
- Exchange District: One of the largest collection of turn-of-the-century buildings in North America
- Arctic Terrain: This is polar bear country; vast tundra and arctic coast
- Coastline and Cottage Country: Pristine beaches and more lakes than you can count
- Mid-West Towns: A small-town feel just a few minutes from the capitol
- Rolling Prairie: Fields of every colour
- And so much more!
Manitoba has doubled for; Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Vancouver, Washington, New York, Missouri, San Francisco, Vermont, as well as turn-of-the-century Kansas and Boston.
If you would like your home to be considered as a location for filming, please follow the instructions outlined HERE.
For more locations photos please visit the Locations Photography section of our Film & Television Production Guide.
- Contemporary Winnipeg (15 photos)
- Exchange District, Downtown (11 photos)
- Theatres (3 photos)
- Winnipeg Architectural and Public Interiors (7 photos)
- Educational Institutions (6 photos)
- Residential Neighbourhoods (9 photos)
- Industrial (8 photos)
- Winnipeg Winter (9 photos)
- Small Town Look (15 photos)
- Turn of Century Town (5 photos)
- Roads and Highways (5 photos)
- Elevated Landscapes and Forests (6 photos)
- Prairie (4 photos)
- Waterfronts, Harbours, Seaside Towns (8 photos)
Photos provided by: Destination Winnipeg; Travel Manitoba; Gary Barringer; Keith Levit; University of Manitoba; City of Brandon; Robert R. Taylor; Town of Holland; Town of Leaf Rapids; Danielle Dumesnil; and Manitoba Film and Music.