Employment Opportunity: Development and Film Program Analyst
Posted on December 16, 2021
Development and Film Program Analyst
Reporting to the Associate Director of Film Programs and Tax Credits, the Development and Film Program Analyst is responsible for the delivery of Manitoba Film & Music’s Film & Television Funding Programs as follows.
- Advise and assist applicants on all matters pertaining to development and film program details, including but not limited to eligibility, documentation requirements and application status.
- Receive, record details, review and analyze all Film & Television Program applications to ensure eligibility, prepare Business Affairs Reports with funding recommendations for review by Associate Director, Film Programs and Tax Credits, and draft contracts to ensure vigilant stewardship.
- For Film & Television Equity Investment Program receive all applications ensuring completeness and prepare Business Affairs Report for analysis by Associate Director, Film Programs and Tax Credits.
- Monitor commitment report to ensure contract obligations are being met and communicate with applicants as required.
- Prepare reports on film program statistics for review by Associate Director, Film Programs and Tax Credits as directed.
- Research and prepare communication briefs for film department initiatives.
- Coordinate and participate in outreach sessions to raise awareness of Manitoba Film & Music’s Film Programs.
- Actively participate with the broader Manitoba Film & Music team on strategic projects focused on sustaining a vibrant Manitoba film industry.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word software is essential.
The position is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Qualified candidates are required to electronically submit a cover letter and resume (including salary expectations and availability) to Kevin Gabriel, Chief Operating Officer, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: January 5th, 2022 at 5 p.m.