RFP for Executive Recruitment Firm
Publié le 5 Février, 2019
Request for Proposals
Executive Recruitment Firms
Manitoba Film & Music Board of Directors
410-93 Lombard Ave.
1 (204) 947 2040
Deadline: February 22, 2019
Description of Corporation
The Manitoba Film & Sound Recording Development Corporation (Manitoba Film & Music or MFM) is a statutory corporation of government proclaimed under the Manitoba Film and Sound Recording Development Corporation Act funded by the Province of Manitoba through the Department of Sport, Culture and Heritage. We exist so Manitoba's film and music industries flourish.
MFM supports Manitoba film and music through our objectives, which are to create, stimulate, employ and invest in Manitoba by developing and promoting Manitoba companies, producing and marketing film, television, video and music recording projects as well as to promote Manitoba as a film location for off-shore production companies. MFM is a member of the Association of Film Commissions International (AFCI).
The Manitoba Film & Music Board of Directors is seeking a firm that will provide executive recruitment services in the hiring of a CEO & Film Commissioner for Manitoba Film & Music. The Corporation’s current CEO/Film Commissioner is retiring effective June 28, 2019.
The executive recruitment firm’s services will include:
• A consultation with the Manitoba Film & Music Board of Directors to discuss the position and scope of search.
• The execution of a nation-wide recruitment campaign in accordance with the original consultation.
• A thorough screening of applicants and provision of qualified candidates to MFM Board of Directors.
• Set up of interviews with chosen candidates.
Please note: These services are subject to change depending on what is decided in the initial consultation between the chosen executive recruitment firm and the MFM Board of Directors. A detailed description of the CEO & Film Commissioner position will be provided to the chosen firm in advance of consultation meeting.
Proposal Deadline: February 22, 2019
Firm Chosen: February 28, 2019
Deadline for Applications: April 5, 2019
Candidate Hired: April 30, 2019
Proposals from executive recruitment firms must include:
• A detailed explanation of the service being provided
• A CV of the consultant or their company
• A list of past clients and relevant references
• A detailed budget for the entire project
• Relevant past performance/experience
• Mandate of consultant’s company
MFM anticipates selecting at least two firms to engage in a more in depth discussion prior to the decision being made. Any given bidder, including the lowest bid, may not be successful. MFM is not responsible for any costs incurred by the respondents in preparing or submitting their proposals.
If you have questions or require clarifications on this project, please contact Ginny Collins, Communications & Marketing Director at email@example.com or (204) 947 2040.
Please submit final bids by email to:
Director, Finance and Administration
(204) 947 2040