Productions already rolling permitted to complete filming
Publié le 11 novembre 2020
Manitoba Film & Music is pleased to announce the final wording in the most recent public health order as it pertains to the film and television production industry:
“72. A business that is producing a motion picture or television show, if filming had started before these Orders came into effect.”
The order (THE PUBLIC HEALTH ACT (C.C.S.M. c. P210) Nov. 11, 2020) takes effect on November 12, 2020 and will remain in effect through December 11, 2020. See full details in public health order link below.
Productions eligible to continue filming pursuant to the health order are required to submit the following to Manitoba Film & Music by November 13, 2020 for submission to the provincial government:
- Covid-Management operational plans that include details on:
- Controlled access for employees and approved vendors to ensure a closed set;
- Specifications on frequency of testing by department;
- Operational protocols for if an employee or vendor is contact traced or tests positive;
- Specifications on quarantining procedures;
- Specifications on cleaning protocols;
- Security of interior filming areas when not in use;
- List of all locations identifying if filming is interior or exterior; and
- Schedule for remaining filming days.
In the event of any changes to the Covid-management operational plans provided, Manitoba Film & Music must be notified forthwith.
While this public health order remains in effect through December 11, 2020, Manitoba Film & Music remains operational to serve clients with funding programs and tax credit administration as well as Film Commission Services.
Chief Executive Officer & Film Commissioner Manitoba Film & Music